The Twilight Wish Foundation grants wishes to low income deserving seniors 65 years of age or older. We are currently seeking a "Fundraising Specialist".
With fundraising projects expected throughout the state in 2017, there is a need to bring on a Fundraising Specialist in order to plan and coordinate fundraising events throughout the year. This is an unpaid volunteer position. However, is flexible and can add alot to your resume if you are looking to help with a growing and rewarding 501(c)(3) non profit organization.
Preferred applicants will have the following...
- Will live in Michigan (Can be based anywhere in Michgian, headquarters is based in Midland, MI).
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professional and reliable
- Ability to seek out and plan a variety of fundraisers (OR, pick which fundraisers you would like to be involved with).
- Stay organized and communicate frequently with Chapter Director
- Work with Volunteer Coordinator to recruit volunteers for events.
Please email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org, expressing interest in this opportunity.
Feel free to visit our website at www.twilightwish.org
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18