Market Research Analyst / Marketing Specialist
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Seek and provide information to help determine our position in the marketplace.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their services and method of marketing and distribution.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences and needs to identify potential markets and factors affecting service demand
- Develop marketing measures/baseline
- Develop marketing channels/measure impact
This job can be done on-site at NorthPointe Resources in Zion or you can do the projects from your home or school. The schedule is very flexible (we will work with you); however, once you commit to a job (or segment) we would like it worked through completion.
- Marketing Analytics
- Internet Research
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- We will work with you on a schedule that suits you
- Can be done virtually or in office
- Are you a dietitian who can...
- Share your theatrical expertise...
- List Items for Sale on Sites...
- Adopt A Garden!
- Share Your Hobby/Interest/Talent...
- Business Plan Development for...
- Creative Thinkers and Big...
- Teach an Exercise (Movement) Class
- Calling all chefs/cooks/foodies!
- Be a Buddy to a Person with a...
- Assist Our Artists
- Marketing Volunteer Opportunity
- Share Your Love of Gardening -...
- Help NorthPointe Resources...
- Help People with Disabilities...
- Experienced Public Relations...