The Shuttle Bus Greeter will welcome guests as they board the parking garage shuttle bus, provide an information sheet with map and shuttle bus hours, answer questions and provide directions. The Bus Greeter will be the extra pair of eyes and ears for safety and security issues and work proactively with the bus driver. An outgoing and friendly volunteer who enjoys interacting with the public is a perfect candidate for this opportunity.
Volunteers enjoy free self and valet parking. TB screening, flu shot and criminal back ground check are required and offered at no cost.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/week
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Team
- Recovery Room Clinical Support
- Red Coat Ambassador
- Cheermobile Volunteer
- Radiology Patient Transportation
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- W.A.G.S. Gift Shop Volunteer
- Mail Room/Store Room
- "Dashing" Volunteers for Dash...
- Shuttle Bus Greeter
- Encore Consignment Shop Volunteer
- Community Nutrition Liaison
- "Healing Hearts" Cardiac Patient...
- Ambulatory Care Center Volunteer