Marillac St. Vincent Family Services' Nearly New Thrift Store is an extension of the St. Vincent de Paul Center. We sell affordable clothing and household items. Proceeds directly benefits Marillac St. Vincent programs and services. Nearly New Thrift Store is currently seeking Volunteer Sales Associates.
- Assisting with stock maintenance (price items, retreive donations, etc.)
- Ensuring the storefront looks presentable, compelling, and aesthetically pleasing to customers.
- Performing various sales and register transactions.
- Market store to help sell items.
- Greet and thank donors with walk-in donations and provide excellent customer service.
- Customer Service
- Visual Merchandise Displays
- Excellent communications skills (both verbal and written), interpersonal and team-oriented skills
Computer (Mac & PC Proficiency)
- Social Media (Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr)
If you possess any of these skills or are hoping to gain them, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator via email: LaDeshia.Maxwell@outlook.com or (312) 278-4273.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Sales Marketing
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Once a week; 2+ hours per week