The National Center for Creative Aging (NCCA) seeks a volunteer to help the advancement of NCCA's mission & vision. The volunteer should be willing to work up to a minimum four hours each week.
- Research funding opportunities
- Write and edit applications and letters of inquiry
- Manage grant process by tracking requirements, due dates and responses
- Support on-line crowdraising campaigns
- Tracking donations from individual and corporate donors
- An understanding of NCCA's mission
- Consistent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Candidate must also be reliable and punctual.
- An interest in marketing and fundraising-driven projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and proofreading experience
- Proactive ability to juggle multiple tasks, manage priorities and time well, and collaborate with others on projects
- Familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and a willingness to better understand these platforms
- Positive and professional demeanor and a flexible, can-do attitude
- Curiosity and a sense of humor and fun
- Interest in learning more about fundraising
- Enjoys creating and improving procedures and systems
- Experience using email marketing clients, such as Mailchimp
- Experience with CRMs and/or donor databases
- Proficiency in HTML
- Working experience with WordPress
- Prior experience working on special events production
- Program Management
- Donor Management
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Grant Writing / Research
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Between 3-10 hours/week.