UMA for Survivors, a non-profit that seeks to empower sexual assault survivors in India, is looking for a pro-bono non-profit tax accountant that has experience with non-profits that operate internationally. Remote applicants okay, position can be from any location.
We're looking for someone with:
- non-profit tax filing experience
- non-profit accounting experience
- non-profit law and compliance experience (within the realm of non-profit accounting and tax compliance)
- set-up bookkeeping systems
- ensure tax and IRS compliance
- establish tax and accounting processes for our brand new non-profit
Because we are a newly-filed non-profit and this is brand new role, it can be defined by the person who takes it. More than anything, we are looking for passion. We are a group of motivated individuals dedicated to this cause and the organization is fast-paced as we are still in the startup phase.
Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or to express interest in the position. Visit us at www.umaforsurvivors.org to see our work.
- ETC / Tax Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment