The Atlanta Community Cats Project needs volunteers!
Interested in helping community cats (aka free-roaming, stray or feral cats) in your area? The Cobb County Community Cats Program humanely and effectively reduces the number of cats living on our streets.
You can put your talents to work in the following way:
Community cat trapper and transporter
Be a super sleuth. We need people to trap community cats in specific areas with Best Friends staff, and to accompany staff in a project van to and from clinics, holding areas and animal shelters, and back to the trap location. You can also work independently, trapping and transporting according to Best Friends staff direction.
To get started, create your volunteer profile at volunteers.bestfriends.org. Volunteer orientation and training will be required prior to training for the Community Cat Program.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours monthly for at least 6 months
- Foster a Hurricane Harvey pet
- Help Save Community Cats - Atlanta
- Help Transport Animals to and...
- Houston-area Volunteers Needed:...
- Help Save Community Cats in the...
- Texas Volunteers Needed to...
- Animal Care Volunteer at Best...
- Help Save Animals as a Front...
- Love Animals? Volunteers Needed...
- Volunteer Programs Intern
- Calling All Dog Lovers! Best...