The Heimerdinger Foundation is dedicated to educating the community about proper nutrition and providing nutrient-rich meals to patients fighting cancer through our Meals 4 Health and Healing program.
- Deliver meals to assigned client.
- Return containers back to our kitchen.
- Be prompt and responsive to communication from staff.
- Be flexible and have a positive attitude.
- Keep all information about clients confidential.
Length of Appointment
Minimum 3 month commitment
Must be available to pick-up your assigned client's meals on Wednesdays anytime between 9am-4pm and deliver them to the client each week.
Must return your assigned client's empty containers back to the kitchen by 9am Monday morning.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must provide proof of insurance
- Must have a clean driving record
- Support Provided
- Background Check, Volunteer Orientation and Delivery Angel training is required before volunteering
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Three month minimum commitment
- Reliable transportation, proof of insurance and clean driving record