We would love if a group, or a couple, or friends sat down to bring cheer to our elderly patients with life limiting illnesses. Bringing cheer is easy, all they love is to have someone near, someone to talk with, someone to hold their hands, someone to tell them stories or read to them. They are so very easy to please.
Hospice Sanctuary has patients all over the valley, so if you live in the east, in the west, in the south, or in the north, we probably have a patient close to you so its not too far of a drive.
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Learn from the Generations...
- Life Story
- Play Music for Elderly
- Hold A Hand, Gain a Heart
- Music for Elderly
- Make Someone's Day
- Spend the Holiday Season with...
- Reading to Dementia Patients
- Sing Alongs!
- Music Therapy for Patient
- Comfort to those with life...
- Be a companion for an elder
- share your talent with the elderly
- Bring a Friend and Bring Cheer...
- Volunteers Needed in the North
- Nursing Student Intern
- Remotely Volunteer by Calling or...
- Music Therapy for Elderly
- Music needed for Goodyear patient
- Administrative Volunteer