We would love if a group, or a couple, or friends sat down to bring cheer to our elderly patients with life limiting illnesses. Bringing cheer is easy, all they love is to have someone near, someone to talk with, someone to hold their hands, someone to tell them stories or read to them. They are so very easy to please.
Hospice Sanctuary has patients all over the valley, so if you live in the east, in the west, in the south, or in the north, we probably have a patient close to you so its not too far of a drive.
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Peoria Volunteers Needed
- Learn from the Generations...
- Hold A Hand, Gain a Heart
- Make Someone's Day
- Companionship for Elders with...
- Reading to Dementia Patients
- Volunteer needed for Respite in...
- Music Therapy for Patient
- Be a companion for an elder
- Helping the Elderly!
- Amazing Grace Musical Number
- Complete Hours Quickly with Fun
- Bring a Friend and Bring Cheer...
- Volunteers Needed in the North
- Nursing Student Intern
- Celebration of Life Ceremony
- Elders Love to Play Board Games!
- Volunteers needed in Mesa,...
- Volunteers Needed in Surprise
- Administrative Volunteer