The purpose of the Human Health Project (HHP) is to get health information and peer-to-peer support from the HHP community around the world in response to Health Topics that are posted.
An HHP member creates a health topic on HHP’s website . This will keep all the information about this person's health topic in one place for his/her review, as well as for people who will be sharing information and providing or receiving support.
Generally, information and support will be provided by members of the public who want to help people anonymously who have health conditions and questions.
Our goal is to improve access, self-management, equity, and affordability of health care throughout the world.
HHP is a nonprofit, noncommercial, volunteer-based organization promoting the health of individuals worldwide as a human right for all.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for planning, initiating and managing the marketing and public relations activities for HHP. You will focus on promoting and expanding the reach and impact of the HHP's mission.
- Develop and execute a marketing/advertising/media strategy
- Coordinate marketing and media programs
- Manage media campaigns to promote all of HHP's websites
- Lead and manage the development of collateral material and presentations
- Develop, implement and manage marketing /advertising/media performance measurements
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year
- HHP's Google AdWords Manager
- Development Team Lead / Manager
- Grant Writer
- Marketing Administrator
- Evidence-Based Medicine Expert
- Blog Director / Manager
- VP/Director Data Analytics
- Proposal Director
- Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Development
- COO - volunteer position at HHP
- Director of Development - Fund...
- VP/Director Statistics
- CDO - Chief Development Officer...
- HHP Director Retention and...
- Blog Writer
- Event Planner
- CFO Chief Financial Officer -...
- Data Protection Legal Counsel
- VP / Director Social Media