5 people are interested
Search Engine Optimization
5 people are interested
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING PLAN
ESTIMATED TIME 20-30 HOURS / OVER 4-5 WEEKS
- An overall Search Engine Marketing (SEM) plan that includes goals and actionable strategies for improving rankings of Organization’s website or blog. This may include:
- Recommendations for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics such as link-building campaigns, improvements to website or blog’s architecture, keywords to target within content, as well as proper naming of titles, meta information and images
- Recommendations for implementing paid advertising efforts such as Pay Per Click (PPC)* campaign of Organization’s choice and advice on how to determine optimal spending on ads
- Training on how to evaluate performance of SEM strategy, as well as how to measure key site metrics
- Note: Google AdWords is one kind of PPC tool.
- Experience in digital marketing and in-depth knowledge of SEM techniques, including SEO and PPC advertising
- Ability to implement and track an SEM Plan, as well as educate a user to track it themselves
- Proficiency with Google Ad Words and Google Analytics
- Prep: Project goals, timeline, and process established and initial information distributed
- Volunteer Manager outlines any current SEM activities/strategies, including use of search keywords, SEO tactics, PPC ads, website or blog content strategies
- Volunteer Manager shares any existing materials relating to SEM
- Professional meets with the Volunteer Manager for a brainstorming and overview session to discuss goals, online assets, and existing activities/materials
- Professional and Volunteer Manager outline next steps and timeline for the project
Milestone 1: First draft of SEM Plan reviewed by Volunteer Manager and feedback provided
- Professional assesses current site traffic, search rankings, content and architecture
- Professional creates a first draft of the SEM Plan and shares it with the Volunteer Manager
- Volunteer Manager reviews draft and provides feedback to the Professional
Milestone 2: Finalized SEM Plan delivered to the Volunteer Manager
- Professional incorporates Volunteer Manager’s feedback and creates a final draft of the SEM Plan
- Professional delivers final document to the Volunteer Manager and provides recommendations for implementation, based on staff capacity and budget
Milestone 3: Volunteer Manager is fully trained to monitor performance of SEM Plan
- Professional trains Volunteer Manager on how to evaluate performance of SEM Plan and measure key site metrics with Google Analytics or a comparable online statistics resource
- Professional and Volunteer Manager meet 1 month after implementation to assess how SEM Plan is performing and any tweaks that should be made
We need this because:
(1) We want to improve the users’ connection to our Organization’s website or blog by increasing visibility in search engine rankings
(2) We want to develop a strategy that includes an optimal mix of organic search and paid advertising tactics
Apply here - https://www.remworks.dev/about-us/volunteer-with-us
One Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139, US
We are a data-science-driven developer jobs platform helping companies spin up their engineering teams in the cloud at the push of a button. Based in Boston, Massachusetts, we are a fully remote company of 10 people who help connect world-class remote software engineers with world-class companies. We make the remote hiring journey easy and rewarding for both companies and developers. With RemWorks, companies can hire pre-vetted, USA-caliber remote software talent across 100+ skills in 3-5 days. We also democratize opportunities for remote developers from around the world by offering them high-quality software jobs with top US, Canadian and European firms. Our Developer Recommendation Engine uses AI to source, vet, match, and manage over a thousand developers worldwide. This, in turn, helps organizations save valuable time and resources as they build their dream engineering team in a matter of days.
When companies go remote, they get access to a planetary pool of engineers versus recruiting from a small pool of developers who live near their headquarters. They are not only able to hire higher-quality talent but also retain them for a more extended period.
But becoming a remote-first company isn’t that easy. Companies going for remote teams usually struggle with three things. First, although it’s easy to source average developers, it’s tough to find USA-caliber developers.
Second, it’s hard to evaluate and vet remote talent to figure out the best candidate. Organizations have a minimal idea about remote developers' fundamental skills and qualifications through a traditional resume. It doesn’t tell them enough about the foreign universities and the companies that a developer went to and worked for, respectively.
RemWorks’s approach is a vertically integrated solution that replaces traditional IT service company offerings with an AI-based platform. RemWorks has created the first and only Developer Recommendation Engine, a distributed team of developers sourced by software, vetted by software, matched by software, and managed by software.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 17, 2021
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Market Research / Analysis
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Our initial engagement will last for one month and then we will reassess extending the working relationship based on mutual interest. At this time, we only ask for one month commitment.
- Eagerness to learn and commitment to work.