SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING PLAN HELP
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
We are looking for help with sales of our products and services. We develop Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence products for different industries.
You can learn more about our products here - https://www.healthinno.org/
We run the largest community of Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence enthusiasts in the Cambridge area with 4000 members in our community. Please join our meetup to get to know us better here - https://www.meetup.com/autoblock/
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING PLAN ESTIMATED TIME 20-30 HOURS / OVER 4-5 WEEKS
- An overall Search Engine Marketing (SEM) plan that includes goals and actionable strategies for improving rankings of Organization’s website or blog. This may include:
- Recommendations for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics such as link-building campaigns, improvements to website or blog’s architecture, keywords to target within content, as well as proper naming of titles, meta information and images
- Recommendations for implementing paid advertising efforts such as Pay Per Click (PPC)* campaign of Organization’s choice and advice on how to determine optimal spending on ads
- Training on how to evaluate performance of SEM strategy, as well as how to measure key site metrics
- Note: Google AdWords is one kind of PPC tool.
- Experience in digital marketing and in-depth knowledge of SEM techniques, including SEO and PPC advertising
- Ability to implement and track an SEM Plan, as well as educate a user to track it themselves
- Proficiency with Google Ad Words and Google Analytics
- Prep: Project goals, timeline, and process established and initial information distributed
- Volunteer Manager outlines any current SEM activities/strategies, including use of search keywords, SEO tactics, PPC ads, website or blog content strategies
- Volunteer Manager shares any existing materials relating to SEM
- Professional meets with the Volunteer Manager for a brainstorming and overview session to discuss goals, online assets, and existing activities/materials
- Professional and Volunteer Manager outline next steps and timeline for the project
Milestone 1: First draft of SEM Plan reviewed by Volunteer Manager and feedback provided
- Professional assesses current site traffic, search rankings, content and architecture
- Professional creates a first draft of the SEM Plan and shares it with the Volunteer Manager
- Volunteer Manager reviews draft and provides feedback to the Professional
Milestone 2: Finalized SEM Plan delivered to the Volunteer Manager
- Professional incorporates Volunteer Manager’s feedback and creates a final draft of the SEM Plan
- Professional delivers final document to the Volunteer Manager and provides recommendations for implementation, based on staff capacity and budget
Milestone 3: Volunteer Manager is fully trained to monitor performance of SEM Plan
- Professional trains Volunteer Manager on how to evaluate performance of SEM Plan and measure key site metrics with Google Analytics or a comparable online statistics resource
- Professional and Volunteer Manager meet 1 month after implementation to assess how SEM Plan is performing and any tweaks that should be made
We need this because:
(1) We want to improve the users’ connection to our Organization’s website or blog by increasing visibility in search engine rankings
(2) We want to develop a strategy that includes an optimal mix of organic search and paid advertising tactics
We'll work with your schedule.
100 Main StreetCambridgeCambridge, MA 02142
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Google Apps
- Our initial engagement will last for one month and then we will reassess extending the working relationship based on mutual interest. At this time, we only ask for one month commitment.
- Eagerness to learn and commitment to work.