Are you passionate about supporting Girls and Women in Technology? Join a team group of women professional in STEM fields and support their initiative to coach/mentor/promote Girls age 7-18 in their exploration of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. - Your role: Reach out to potential sponsors and invite them to support the program - Follow up with material - Follow up with phone call to secure registration JerseySTEM is a network of parents, professionals, students and educators whose goal is to promote excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math ("STEM") education. We are dedicated to partnering with local schools and other organizations to create and enhance STEM-oriented educational opportunities as part of students' paths towards college and career readiness, and to develop effective STEM programs and initiatives that engage students and educators. JerseySTEM is also committed to bridging the gender gap in STEM education and sharing STEM-related opportunities with underprivileged students and communities.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours/week
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Executive Assistant to the Board...
- Corporate Engagement Manager Role
- Local Families Engagement Manager
- Academic Director
- Mentoring program coordinator
- Active Professionals Engagement...
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Job Posting Refresh position
- Mathematics coaching for AMC10-12
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Girls Who Code in Chatham
- Google Apps/Calendar support
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- Legal / Para-Legal help for STEM...
- Physics Tutor