Are you passionate about supporting Girls and Women in Technology?
Join a team group of women professional in STEM fields and support their initiative to coach/mentor/promote Girls age 7-18 in their exploration of Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
- Your role: Announce events on Facebook/Blog
- Generate content/articles reporting on past events or announcing new events.
- Cross post on other Facebook pages.
JerseySTEM is a network of parents, professionals, students and educators whose goal is to promote excellence in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math ("STEM") education. We are dedicated to partnering with local schools and other organizations to create and enhance STEM-oriented educational opportunities as part of students' paths towards college and career readiness, and to develop effective STEM programs and initiatives that engage students and educators. JerseySTEM is also committed to bridging the gender gap in STEM education and sharing STEM-related opportunities with underprivileged students and communities.
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours/week
- Administrative support for STEM...
- Executive Director for the Girls...
- Chaperone K-8 students after...
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- Google Classroom expert
- App Inventor Coach
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Eventbrite administrator
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- GoAnimate Coach
- Knitting with young girls
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Field Trip Coordinator
- Google Apps/Calendar support
- AfterSchool program coordinator...
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- High School Counseling for STEM...