We have two groups (9-11 and 12-14), you will have to recruit players then have practice with the kids 1 or 2 days during the week (M-F) and give them the football skills they need to perform in the league.
The games will be held on Saturdays, starting on June 17, 2017 - July 29, 2017.
Youth Sports Coach:
Reports to: Director, Assistant Director
1) Sports coaches are responsible for recruiting, training, instructing and mentoring athletes in order to produce the best sports performances possible within individual or team sports. They must also create strategies for their teams or individual performers, and may direct and confer with assistant coaches.
2) Will be responsible for planning team practices so the athletes know what to do in the game.
3) Fundraise money for their teamPersonality Characteristics Needed to Become a Sports Coach
In order to become an effective sports coach, you need to have certain personality traits and characteristics, including:
High moral and ethical standards
Have thorough knowledge of the sport being coached
Able to instill confidence in athletes
Able to foster high standards of sportsmanship
Patience when instructing, teaching and coaching
Enjoy working with people
Enjoy assessing the skill level of athletes
Able to direct the work of others
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- CPR/First Aid Certified (not preferred) but if you are certified, please submit the certification to us.
- Football (US)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 3-5 hours a week