Pharmaceutical Liaison Associate
This position involves forming links with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. This person must therefore be from that space. Someone with a large pharma position or background is preferred.
Responsibilities: Form links with pharmaceutical companies
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Large pharmaceutical background at managerial level
- Extensive connections throughout the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of the rare diseases space
- Be self motivated
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to empathize with patients and parents.
- Ability to take the initiative
- Self starter
- Integrity and good character are essential for this position
- Ability to make telephone calls to hospitals, patients, clinics, patient groups,
that are serving the rare disease patient community.
- No conflict of interest
USA, UK (England, Scotland, Wales), France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Other countries in Europe, Canada
The closing date for applications is 15th January 2017.Apply Now Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org a cover letter explaining why you want to be considered for one of the available roles. Provide a CV/resume. The latter must detail past work experience and skills gained.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 30
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 30 hours per month will be expected
- Extensive network of connections in the pharmaceutical industry