This is a critical position to the PRDPF! This person will be responsible for writing grants, soliciting donations from pharmaceutical organizations and patient foundations. Previous experience in a similar role is a prerequisite for being considered for this role.
Basis: This is a volunteer position
- Submit grants to pharmaceutical companies and other funding sources
- Submit grants to wealthy individuals and Family Offices with an interest in the rare disease space
- Someone with demonstrated fund raising experience
- Knowledge of the rare diseases space
- Be self motivated
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to empathize with patients and parents.
- Ability to take the initiative
- Self starter
- Integrity and good character are essential for this position
- No conflict of interest
USA, UK (England, Scotland, Wales), France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Other countries in Europe, Canada
The closing date for applications is 15th January 2017Apply Now Send an email email@example.com a cover letter explaining why you want to be considered for one of the available roles. Provide a CV/resume. The latter must detail past work experience and skills gained.
- Donor Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Grant Writing / Research
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 30
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 10 hours per week
- Minimum of 40 hours per month