Join the new Red Coat Ambassador team. Welcome patients, visitors and staff in the Hospital main lobby; provide directions and answer questions, escort guests to hospital departments and provide excellent customer service for a superior hospital experience. Red Coat Ambassadors function cooperatively with the Information Desk staff. This opportunity is available on Monday morning, Monday afternoon and Friday afternoon. Shifts are 4 hours in length.
Volunteers receive training, orientation and free self or valet parking. TB screenings, flu shots and criminal background checks are required and provided at no cost. Health care experience is not required but the volunteer must feel at home in a hospital setting.
This postion is for active individuals who enjoying walking and talking!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- TB screening, Flu shot (offered at no charge)
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Team
- Recovery Room Clinical Support
- Red Coat Ambassador
- Cheermobile Volunteer
- Radiology Patient Transportation
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- W.A.G.S. Gift Shop Volunteer
- Mail Room/Store Room
- "Dashing" Volunteers for Dash...
- Shuttle Bus Greeter
- Encore Consignment Shop Volunteer
- Community Nutrition Liaison
- "Healing Hearts" Cardiac Patient...
- Ambulatory Care Center Volunteer