Become a Home Services Volunteer with Benevilla! You can help home-bound seniors and people with disabilities in need with some of the following activities:
- Grocery shopping
- Run errands like prescription pick-up
- Offer an assisted ride to a medical appointment
- Light handyman work such as changing a light bulb or air filter
- Pay a visit to someone just to brighten their day!
This opportunity is flexible to fit your schedule. Volunteers will NOT need to lift clients or have wheelchair access. Great opportunity for those looking to get involved in their community and for families, too!
Southwest Valley Areas served: Litchfield Park, Goodyear, Avondale, Tolleson and Buckeye.
For more information on our locations, please visit our website at benevilla.org.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible but varies
- friendly, positive attitude, dependable
- Restorative Program Activity...
- West Valley Activity Partner -...
- Helping Partners Activity Leader
- Spanish Bi-Lingual Volunteers...
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Volunteer Drivers - Southwest...
- Volunteer Drivers - Sun City...
- Handyman Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels Recruitment...
- Peoria Road Warrior Crew!
- Volunteer Driver - Sun City
- Boutique Assistant
- Southwest Valley Volunteers...
- Mary's Place Activity Partner...
- Be a Summer Road Warrior! -...
- West Valley Day Center...
- Help Home-bound Seniors in your...