Lighthouse Guild has three health plans through which we manage every medical and healthcare need, especially for those who are visually impaired. We coordinate healthcare, therapy, in-home care and other services so that members can live safely at home. We are looking for a volunteer, who is currently a licensed Registered Nurse in New York State (NYS) who has data entry skills. This volunteer will be responsible for maintaining accuracy of the GuildNet case list on the NYS Department of Health Uniform Assessment System (UAS) website by removing disenrolled members.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
- Review the list of GuildNet monthly disenrollments.
- Update the UAS system to confirm disenrollments.
- Current New York State Registered Nurses license, required.
- Strong computer skills, required.
- The ability to take and follow instruction, required.
- Prior experience where computer use was required is necessary.
- The ability to exhibit excellence in the execution of assigned responsibilities is required.
Detail of service opportunity: The ideal candidate is available approximately 8-12 hours during the first or second week of each month, or as long as it takes to complete the assignment. The registered nurse will have to complete on line training in the UAS software system prior to starting the task. There will also be ad hoc training as mandated by the Department of Health.
- Data Entry
- Database Administration
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training