The Accounting Department Billing Assistant will provide assistance to Goodwill's staff accountant in the scanning, mailing, and filing efforts of the department. This is a great opportunity for anyone with experience in office management or college students pursuing an accounting degree!
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Assistance with basic processing of records/billing as required.
- Scanning and mailing records as required.
- Filing, copying and shredding as required.
- Maintaining confidentiality of records.
Education and Experience Requested:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Data entry and filing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills
If you are looking to serve the community while utilizing your skills in office management and accounting this volunteer position is for you!
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Requested availability between 8:00 am - 4:30 pm M-F
- Special Event: The Lunch 2017
- Accounting Department Billing...
- Dallas Mavericks Donation Greeter
- Job Connections Volunteer -...
- Marketing Assistant
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Goodwill Warehouse Volunteers
- Human Resources Assistant
- Tax Preparer: Volunteer Income...
- IKEA Donation Drive Greeter
- Computer Literacy Lab Assistant
- Retail Store Assistant