Volunteers serve as a member of our hospice team by sharing skills and interests that provides comfort and enriches the quality of life for our patients and their families. Volunteers provide care in the following ways...
- Support services - companionship, friendly visiting, active listening, bedside sitting, letter writing.
- Sharing hobbies and special interests -- reading, gardening, listening to music, sports, travel, crafts, etc.
- Assisting with errands - grocery shopping, picking up prescriptions and supplies, banking.
Homemaking tasks - light housekeeping, dishes, laundry, meal preparation.
Grace Hospice understands the impact that our volunteers have on our patients, and we are here to encourage and support whenever we can!
If you have a few extra hours a week and would like to be a part of something remarkable, call Julie at Grace Hospice today!
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy