Be part of the movement of college students helping high school students get into and graduate from college!
As a College Access Coach, you will coach and mentor a small group of high school students by providing FREE SAT preparation and college admissions counseling to students who do not have access to college preparation support.
The commitment includes:
- One evening per week from early February through early May (times vary from between 5:30-8:30pm)
- Locations range from Manhattan (Harlem, Chelsea, etc.) to Queens
- Training session prior to start of program to prepare you to teach SAT material
- Excellent hands-on education field and non-profit experience
- Training and professional development that will make your resume stand out
- Opportunity to impact students on a personal and systemic level!
Questions? Contact email@example.com to learn more and apply!
- Teaching / Instruction
- Public Speaking
- Reading / Writing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week