You are invited to participate in our Gala and Special Events Committee! We are looking for an inspired, energetic group of individuals to help us achieve our mission.
Overview: Special Events and Gala Committee members hold an important role in partnering with the Development Staff and fellow Committee Members to plan, organize, and implement the Annual Gala in support the mission of Community Health Center of Cape Cod, on June 22, 2018 at the Cape Club.
- Attend and actively participate in monthly Gala committee meetings
- Work with the CHC Development team by passing on referrals, making introductions, recruiting support on behalf of the organization in support of the Gala
- Contribute personally to the Gala event via a donation to the auction, purchasing tickets or a sponsorship, or participating in the live/silent auction
- Assume subcommittee position such as auction committee, invitation and materials, tickets and sponsorships, event design, recruitment, theme, menus etc.
- Help promote the event and the mission of the organization within your own personal networks to help build the list of potential sponsors and invitees
Interested in learning more about how to get involved? Contact: Alexandra Speck, Development Associate at (508) 477-5990 email@example.com
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- one meeting per month for 2017-2018