We are looking for someone that is passionate about our Mission to become the FIRST Intern for Simply the Basics! The role is a wonderful opportunity to be a part of a new nonprofit that is already making an impact, directly work with volunteers and other partner organizations, and learn about the business side of nonprofits.
- Hosting and Coordinating Volunteer Groups to Pack Hygiene Kits
- Delivering Hygiene Products to Partner Organizations
- Tabling at Outreach Events
- Support on mailings, appeals, and donor database
- Entering data and information into database
- Social media/e-newsletter/blog updates
- Communication and updates with National Chapters
- and more items as needed!
Must have a car and valid drivers license.
Must be 21+ (we often host events in bars).
Must have somewhat flexible schedule during the day.
Role is roughly 6 hours a week, but flexible. Must be available from January - April.
Must have compassion for the homeless community and a great motivation to support a new and growing nonprofit!
- People Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours a week, flexible, for 3-5 months
- Must have car and valid driver's license