Donating some of your time, even just a few hours a month, can make a positive impact on the future of hospice care in Louisville and surrounding area.
This position is for simulation scenarios, including voice acting and role playing. The volunteer must be able to work with little to no direction at times. The candidate must be able to work independently. Finally, clear, professional communication in all forms is required. No prior acting experience is needed!
Volunteers are needed approximately 1-2 times a month (about every 3 weeks) for an hour in the afternoons.Volunteer Application Process
- Review Description above
- Fill Out Volunteer Applicatoin HERE
- Email email@example.com to arrange an interview and facility tour.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per month
- Hair Care Volunteers Needed!
- Read aloud to someone who can't!
- Volunteers Needed in South...
- Hosparus - Southern Indiana...
- Massage/Comfort Touch Volunteers
- 11th Hour Program Volunteers
- Patient & Family Support Volunteer
- Music Care Volunteers
- Licensed Hair Professionals Wanted
- Volunteers are needed to assist...
- Palliative Care Volunteer in...