Help start a new Girl Scout Troop with the Boys and Girls Club!
This troop will meet during the Boys and Girls Club hours (2:45-6 PM) on any day of your preference (Mon-Fri). You can meet once a week, every other week, or once a month!
This new Daisy (K-1) and Brownie (2-3) troop is looking for a fun loving and dedicated volunteer that can help support both the Girl Scouts and the Boys and Girls Club.
As a volunteer, you’ll introduce girls to new experiences that show them they’re capable of more than they ever imagined.
You’ll be their cheerleader, guide, and mentor, helping them develop skills and confidence that will last a lifetime. Imagine the smiles, the excitement, the memories made-those are the moments you’ll share at Girl Scouts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- a few hours every month
- Daisy and Brownie Girl Scout...
- Girl Scout Leader in Tenino!
- Be a Daisy Girl Scout Co-Leader
- Girl Scout Troop Helper
- Be a Brownie Girl Scout Co-Leader
- Be a Girl Scout Junior Troop...
- Troop Leader for Girl Scouts at...
- Be a Girl Scout Co-Leader
- Be a Girl Scout Assistant Leader!
- Girl Scout Cookie Manager
- Troop Leader for the Girl Scout...