A wonderful Spanaway troop needs more volunteers! This troop has dedicated leaders that will teach and mentor you, and give you a chance to volunteer with great girls in your community.
Whether you can give a few hours, a few weeks, or a few months, volunteering with Girl Scouts is flexible and fun!
Work with a group of girls and mentor them as they make new friends and develop connections that will last a lifetime. Assist with driving, activity planning, snacks, money management, or other tasks necessary to keep the troop running oh-so-smoothly from week to week.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- a few hours each month
- Daisy and Brownie Girl Scout...
- Girl Scout Leader in Tenino!
- Be a Daisy Girl Scout Co-Leader
- Girl Scout Troop Helper
- Be a Brownie Girl Scout Co-Leader
- Be a Girl Scout Junior Troop...
- Troop Leader for Girl Scouts at...
- Be a Girl Scout Co-Leader
- Be a Girl Scout Assistant Leader!
- Girl Scout Cookie Manager
- Troop Leader for the Girl Scout...