The ReStore needs volunteers to help on our truck to pick-up donations from residences and businesses in the community. The donations assistant position is vital to the success of the Habitat ReStore. Collecting donations offered to the Habitat ReStores through our pick-up route helps maintain the material flow to the store and offers an alternative to landfill disposal in our community. As a face for the Habitat organization, driver assistants provide a positive experience that encourages further donor involvement.This volunteer should:
· Have strong customer service and communication skills; · Be able to work well with a partner;
· Be able to lift 50 #'s on a regular basis;
· Be at least 18 years of age.
Available Shifts: Thursdays, weekly from 1~5pm OR Saturdays, every other week from 10~2pm
For more info, email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One shift weekly or biweekly, for a min. 3 months