This position will assist in maintaining and scheduling
appointments of taxpayers accessing services within LifeBridge Community Services’ VITA
program, providing administrative support and technical assistance as required.
1. Retrieve phone messages from the VITA tax hotline.
2. Screen callers and schedule appointments according to services needed.
3. Take and relay messages to VITA Site Coordinator as necessary.
4. Provide information to taxpayers.
5. General administrative and clerical support.
6. Maintain appointment diary electronically and submit daily to VITA Site Coordinator.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
Must possess excellent interpersonal skills (both verbal and written).
Must be well-organized, a problem solver and able to multi-task.
Must be a team player with a "can-do" attitude and a willingness to be flexible.
Bilingual skills a plus.
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3 to 5 hours a week
- code of conduct exam, application, 3 references and background check