Provide Dinner for Low Income Families
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
47 people are interested
Circles Utah Valley is an initiative which assists low income families in achieving goals and becoming self-reliant. We also host a weekly meeting for the Circles families where we provide a group dinner. Circles invites you to stay and eat together with the families. To learn more about Circles copy and paste this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEcyYwS-KxE
Dinner Buffet Set Up
* Provo: Tuesday nights @ 5:15-6:15 pm (plan for 70 people)
* American Fork : Wednesday nights @ 5:15 - 6:15 pm (plan for 50 people)
To provide dinner, go to Signup Genius. Copy and paste this link https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0e4fafad29abfe3-meal
Donate Money Towards Dinner - Copy and paste this link https://crm.bloomerang.co/HostedDonation?ApiKey=pub_6d79cd4a-b386-11e3-a756-02a718d18e56&WidgetId=3986432
Write the amount of money you would like to donate. Remember to write "Circles Donations" in the comment box
For more information, please contact Jamal or Shannon firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-691-5215
~Circles is housed within Community Action, which is a registered 501 (c) 3 nonprofit.~
About Community Action Services and Food Bank
815 South Freedom Blvd., #100, Provo, UT 84601, US
Community Acton Services and Food Bank is dedicated to promoting self-reliance in individuals, families and communities. We envision vibrant, sustainable communities throughout Utah, Wasatch and Summit Counties where everyone has safe and affordable housing; adequate economic opportunities; and people in their life they can count on.
Community Action Services and Food Bank provides a variety of services designed to help low-and moderate income families through financial crisis and to assist them in attaining self-sufficiency where possible. These programs include food assistance, temporary housing for homeless families with children, homeless prevention, financial crisis assistance, home buyer education, mortgage counseling and more.
We'll work with your schedule.
815 S. Freedom Blvd.Suite 100Provo, UT 84601
- Child Welfare
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- There is no specific time commitment involved, however, we do appreciate the effort and resources put into providing the dinner and the support for the Circles families.
- Dinner Donation Policies: Deliver dinner to the Circles site by 5:15 pm Food preparation should take place off-site Water, paper products, serving utensils, and cleaning supplies are provided