Provide Dinner for Low Income Families
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
44 people are interested
Circles Utah Valley is an initiative which assists low income families in achieving goals and becoming self-reliant. We also host a weekly meeting for the Circles families where we provide a group dinner. Circles invites you to stay and eat together with the families. To learn more about Circles copy and paste this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEcyYwS-KxE
Dinner Buffet Set Up
* Provo: Tuesday nights @ 5:15-6:15 pm (plan for 70 people)
* American Fork : Wednesday nights @ 5:15 - 6:15 pm (plan for 50 people)
To provide dinner, go to Signup Genius. Copy and paste this link https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0e4fafad29abfe3-meal
Donate Money Towards Dinner - Copy and paste this link https://crm.bloomerang.co/HostedDonation?ApiKey=pub_6d79cd4a-b386-11e3-a756-02a718d18e56&WidgetId=3986432
Write the amount of money you would like to donate. Remember to write "Circles Donations" in the comment box
For more information, please contact Jamal or Shannon email@example.com or call 801-691-5215
~Circles is housed within Community Action, which is a registered 501 (c) 3 nonprofit.~
We'll work with your schedule.
815 S. Freedom Blvd.Suite 100Provo, UT 84601
- Child Welfare
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Relationship Building
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- There is no specific time commitment involved, however, we do appreciate the effort and resources put into providing the dinner and the support for the Circles families.
- Dinner Donation Policies: Deliver dinner to the Circles site by 5:15 pm Food preparation should take place off-site Water, paper products, serving utensils, and cleaning supplies are provided