4 people are interested
Seeking a volunteer with mailchimp expertise to help us with contact database and newsletter distribution via mailchimp.
Mission Statement: "Empower, Enhance, Enable"
The mission of the Lint Center for National Security Studies is to foster and further the educational development and opportunities for the next generation of America's Counterintelligence and National Security Workers. The Center focuses on empowering individuals, enhancing the study of national security issues, and enabling emerging leaders to be mentored by established current-and-former industry experts.
The Lint Center for National Security Studies, Inc., founded in 2007, is a private non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization created to award merit-based scholarships for Counterintelligence and National Security Workers, their children and scholars, and to advance the study of National Security, cross-cultural studies, and global understanding.
The Center aims to:
- Identify promising individuals and assist in educational pursuits through scholarship initiatives
- Provide talented individuals with a meaningful leadership development mentoring program by current-and-former Counterintelligence and National Security Workers
- Create a forum for the dissemination and discussion of National Security Studies through the Center's online Web-portal
All donations and contributions to the Lint Center are allocated solely to the Center's scholarship funds. All actions and activities by the Lint Center are conducted by unpaid staff and volunteers. The Center is Veteran and minority operated and managed.
Contact us via: http://www.lintcenter.org/feedback.htm
More Info: www.LintCenter.org
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21