Project Safe Escape: Help Domestic Violence Victims Safely Escape Their Abusers
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
According to the National Domestic Abuse Hotline, 75% of domestic violence homicides happened after the victim left or tried to leave.
This project provides critical safety information to domestic violence shelters and those they assist. This information helps them to prepare to leave without the abuser discovering, and violently disrupting, their plans. We provide education, awareness tools, direct assistance and other resources to assist victims as they make arrangements to leave the situation.
We need subject matter experts in various security disciplines, eLearning course creators, article writers, and others to help create information and training packets for shelters and advocacy groups. These resources and training will prepare advocates to help victims safely escape their abusers by concealing their intentions, hiding their location, and other important tasks.
- Child Welfare
- Crisis Intervention
- Teaching / Instruction
- Internet Research
- Crisis Counseling
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Project Safe Escape: Help...
- Social Media Manager
- Web designer needed for a single...
- Grantwriter for Domestic...
- Put your creativity to good use!...
- Wanted: Domestic Violence...
- Online Course Developers Needed
- Setup a the moodle theme for an...
- Outreach to Domestic Violence...
- Grantwriter and Fundraiser...
- Create a short online course for...