Volunteers help greet visitors and patients who enter the facility and help direct them to the different service areas in the building. Volunteers help escort guests to their appointments if needed and assist with wheel chair transports for guests needing to get to the main hospital building. Volunteers assist staff with a variety of projects and tasks such as making copies, preparing patient information packets etc during slower periods.
Friendly and outgoing people wanted. Must be comfortable working independently. Thursday morning shift only.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Thursday mornings only
- Hospitality House Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Waiting Room Cookie...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Dismissal Desk Volunteers
- Cancer Institute Information &...
- NCMC Gift Shop
- North Colorado Medical Center...
- Blood Donor Room Volunteer
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- NCMC WIN Store