We are currently in need of volunteers to work in our Gift Shop/Cafe at The Friendly Home. Working in the Gift Shop involves visiting with Members and families while they are shopping, providing assistance selecting gifts, cards, or just stoppping by for Coffee, tea or an Ice Cream treat. The Gift Shop is run by volunteers and is such a wonderful place for our members and visiting friends and families to visit and have coffee and conversation. Our cafe area over looks the beautiful gardens.
We are very flexible with scheduling, you may work as little as two hours a month. Currently, there are many weekday openings with 2 hour shifts We would like to open the Gift Shop on weekends also by having regularly schedule volunteer.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Public Relations
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Two Hours per shift
- Church Service Volunteer
- Art Assistant
- Tuesday Evening Volunteer
- Bingo Assistant- Provide...
- Visitor-To meet and establish a...
- Friendly Shop/Cafe Volunteer...
- Recreation Assistant- Volunteers...
- Gift Shop/Cafe Help Weekends...
- Tuesday Lunch Outing Volunteers
- Therapy Dog Visits
- Wednesday Afternoon Gift Shop 2-4
- Neighborhood Companion
- Outdoor Visitor
- Weekend Gift Shop/Cafe Volunteer