Volunteers in the Blood Donor Room will greet people as they enter and help prepare them to meet with staff prior to donating. The volunteer will assist the staff by answering the telephone, make reminder calls to blood donors, help with compiling donor cards for blood mobile. Help serve juice and cookies to donors and other duties as assigned. Must be friendly and outgoing.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Mondays between the hours of 12-5 PM
- Some flexability with shift time-great position for a student
- Hospitality House Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Waiting Room Cookie...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Dismissal Desk Volunteers
- Cancer Institute Information &...
- NCMC Gift Shop
- North Colorado Medical Center...
- Blood Donor Room Volunteer
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- NCMC WIN Store