Fennville MI is such a great place to live with great caring people!
Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers to provide support and companionship to our hospice patients and their loved ones at the end of life.
Grace understands and values what it means to be part of a small community that takes care of each other.....that's why we keep you in the community that you live in!
Our volunteer program supports you with training, on-going education and support. We value you and consider you as part of our team!
If you have a few extra hours a week to give back to your community and those in it, call Julie at Grace today at 616.432.2050.
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland
- Friend to Hospice Patient