Families deal with Alzheimer's every day.
You probably know or have cared for someone living with Alzheimer's disease and you're not alone. You see how this disease affects not only your loved one, but your entire family and you want to do everything you can to help.
You can help !!!!
Talented volunteers are needed to work with the Kindred Hospice team to create Memory Books for Alzheimer's patients.
Volunteers may also help by visiting with patients and doing Life Reviews.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible yet dependable
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Veterans or Active Military...
- Students of Massage Therapy/...
- Are you Reliable ????
- Be a Best Friend
- Music Support
- EVERYONE NEEDS SOMEONE
- Adopt a Nursing Home
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Volunteering can be FUN
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- Phone a Patient
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY