Families deal with Alzheimer's every day.
You probably know or have cared for someone living with Alzheimer's disease and you're not alone. You see how this disease affects not only your loved one, but your entire family and you want to do everything you can to help.
You can help !!!!
Talented volunteers are needed to work with the Kindred Hospice team to create Memory Books for Alzheimer's patients.
Volunteers may also help by visiting with patients and doing Life Reviews.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible yet dependable
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Veterans or Active Military...
- Are you Reliable ????
- Be a Best Friend
- Visit with patients in Bedford, IN
- Music Support
- EVERYONE NEEDS SOMEONE
- Adopt a Nursing Home
- Message Therapy for Hospice...
- Administrative Help Needed !!!
- Volunteering can be FUN
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Patient Support in Bedford Indiana
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Memory Support
- Do you like to sew ?
- Do you have 30 minutes a week to...
- Make a Difference by Visiting a...
- Do you have 30 minutes ????