Everyone needs a friend. Be a friend to someone who may not have anyone to care about them.
Hospice Patients need visitors.
During visits you can talk with a patient, read to a patient, sing or play a musical instrument for the patient, pray with a patient, or simply sit with the patient.
Patients may live in their own home or in a nursing facility.
Flexible visits that you can arrange to fit into your schedule.
If you are friendly and compassionate, this is the opportunity for you!!!!!
- Massage Therapy
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Veterans or Active Military...
- Are you Reliable ????
- Be a Best Friend
- Visit with patients in Bedford, IN
- Music Support
- EVERYONE NEEDS SOMEONE
- Adopt a Nursing Home
- Message Therapy for Hospice...
- Administrative Help Needed !!!
- Volunteering can be FUN
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Patient Support in Bedford Indiana
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Memory Support
- Do you like to sew ?
- Do you have 30 minutes a week to...
- Make a Difference by Visiting a...
- Do you have 30 minutes ????