Are you passionate about increasing educational opportunities for disadvantaged youth? Volunteer with RSVP* (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and C.A.S.A. (Court Appointed Special Advocate) to help empower youth in foster care or the probation system. We need volunteers to assist youth in the navigating educational resources and improve their chances for success.
To learn more about this opportunity and for additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at email@example.com or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243. Please include your name, phone number, and email.
*RSVP is one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation for people 55 and over. You can use the skills and talents you’ve learned over the years, or develop new ones while serving in a variety of volunteer activities within your community.
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Special Needs
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Must be age 55 or older
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- Homeless Intake Coordinator
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- 211 Marketing
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- IEUW: Tour de Foothills Volunteer
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation