Do you have a passion for your career and the education journey? Volunteer with RSVP* (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program), be a Business leader Presenter. Share your story and inspire / expose disadvantaged youth to the spectrum of career paths. We need diverse leaders to give monthly presentations to local 6 th Graders.
To learn more about this opportunity and for additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at email@example.com or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243. Please include your name, phone number, and email.
*RSVP is one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation for people 55 and over. You can use the skills and talents you’ve learned over the years, or develop new ones while serving in a variety of volunteer activities within your community.
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- 2 hours on day of the event
- Must be age 55 or older
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- Homeless Intake Coordinator
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- Homeless Outreach Marketing...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- Homeless Outreach Coordinator
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- Community Resource Advisor
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation