Do you have a passion for customer service and organization? Volunteer with RSVP* (Retired & Senior Volunteer Program) and help disadvantaged youth gain access to much needed school supplies and opportunities in educational development. We need helpers to assist in the Inland Empire United Way School Tools Shop.
To learn more about this opportunity and for additional questions or concerns, contact the RSVP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (909) 980-2857 ext. 243. Please include your name, phone number, and email.
*RSVP is one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation for people 55 and over. You can use the skills and talents you’ve learned over the years, or develop new ones while serving in a variety of volunteer activities within your community.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible; 1 - 2 hours monthly are encouraged
- Must be age 55 or older
- RSVP: After School Tutor /...
- RSVP: Business Leader Presenter
- Homeless Intake Coordinator
- RSVP: FAFSA Team Volunteering
- RSVP: Cucamonga Service Station...
- United Way 211/ Pathways Homes...
- RSVP: Advisory Council Member
- Homeless Outreach Coordinator
- RSVP: Infant Development Aide
- RSVP: Adult Literacy Tutor
- RSVP: Educational Advocate
- RSVP: GED Tutor / Coach
- RSVP: Early Childhood School...
- RSVP: School Tools Hero
- Community Resource Advisor
- RSVP: Court Appointed Special...
- RSVP: Fontana Adult School tutor...
- RSVP: Big Brothers Big Sisters...
- RSVP: Museum Tour Guide Rotation