You can make our volunteers, neighbors and staff very happy!
Help us provide a clean & inviting place where neighbors feel welcome and valued
It is vitally important that the White Bear Area Emergency Food Shelf is a clean and safe place for our neighbors and volunteers. We’re looking for a neat and caring individual or two who would like to help make that happen.
Duties include general light cleaning such as:
- Straighten up the volunteer break room
- Vacuum a couple of small carpeted areas
- Straighten/clean cooler
- Wash a small amount of dishes
- Pick up food sorting area
- Sweep/damp mop floors
- Take out recycling/trash
Thursday mornings approx. 2 hours
- Facilities Management
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Every or every-other Thurs. am. 6 month commit.