*Please, provide your phone number in the comments.*
We need volunteers who are willing to foster pets belonging to domestic violence victims. The average time to foster is 30-60 days. If you are interested in opening your home to a little being who brings tons of love, let us know!
We depend on donations to provide food, so the Foster pet caregivers may be required to provide food if our supply is depleted. The Foster Pet Coordinator can answer all of your questions, just give us a call at 317-731-6131.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 30-60+ days
- To be considered, please leave your phone number in the comment section!
- Grant Writing Assistant
- Court Accompaniment Assistant
- Employment Assistant
- Crisis Call Intake Specialist
- Foster Pet Program Assistant
- Marketing and Social Media...
- BOARD MEMBER
- Foster Pet Caregiver
- Event Volunteer
- CEO's Personal Assistant
- Reception and Filing Assistant
- Donation Program and Inventory...
- Cleaning Service- Volunteer