Help adult students learn the computer skills and life skills needed to work toward career success! Career Development Coaches are needed to work as a part of a team of volunteers teaching keyboarding, Microsoft office skills, and job search strategy topics including goal-setting, resume writing and interview techniques to a class of 12 students. Curriculum provided.
Contribute your experience and talents, while developing your leadership, facilitation, organizational and other professional skills to ensure that students leave our training program with a winning resume and the skills to find entry-level office jobs.
TIME COMMITMENT: 1 - 2 hours each week for a 20-week training session.
Ideally, this volunteer would be an enthusiastic yet patient team player with a strong desire to help adults build the skills they need to advance their careers!
We need you in Falls Church, and Alexandria (South County)
Must attend a volunteer orientation before volunteering.
Please contact Shante Johnson, if you are interested in volunteering at 703-931-7346 x101 or email@example.com
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- atleast 6 months
- Daytime Career Development...
- Keyboarding Instructors Needed
- Computer Volunteers Needed for...
- Looking for Volunteers in...
- Computer & Career Instructors...
- Saturday Morning Tutors
- Career Development Instructors...
- Teaching Assistants in South...
- Looking for Daytime Computer &...
- Looking for Computer & Career...
- Computer CORE Volunteers Needed