WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2688 Fruitville RoadSarasota, FL 34236
Under the general supervision of the Director Senior Services, the Bus Driver has the primary responsibility for ensuring the health, safety and welfare of the clients during bus transportation to and from the agency. It is also the role of the Bus Driver to: guarantee that the bus is clean and in proper working condition at all times; determine and follow safe and efficient bus routes; ensure all clients are in appropriate safety restraints; maintain all transportation records required by the program. The Bus Driver also acts as a link between the Director of Senior Services and the clients. Previous experience driving a large passenger vehicle is required. CDL license not required.
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Document Scanner Extraordinaire
- Mentors needed for Camp Mariposa
- Homeless Veterans Stand Down...
- Jewish Cultural Discussion Leaders
- Food Pantry
- Successful, Talented, Adults...
- Adolescent Diversion &...
- Make a difference in the life of...
- Intake Volunteer
- Bus Driver
- Office Volunteer Extraordinaire
- Senior Outreach Services