Would you like to help us out with arts projects, exhibition openings, workshops, fundraisers, and tours!?
We need help with monthly events like
- Free Family Funday (2nd Sunday)
- Outreach booths, like the Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival (weekend)
- Workshops (weekdays and nights)
- Small Art Projects for Tours (during the week)
- Exhibition Openings (~ every 4 months)
Volunteers at The Mennello Museum of American Art are integral to the coordination of special events and strengthen visitor engagement in the arts, reinforcing a great community experience through educational outreach.
You will always be trained on the latest exhibits and accompanying art projects. Join us for monthly Volunteer and Docent Discussions for continuing education in the museum.
Check out more of our events calendar to see all of the awesome opportunities coming up. https://www.mennellomuseum.org/event-calendar/
- Adult Education
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, but about 4 hours/ month
- Application and Interview