Description: Are you handy with a hammer or a paintbrush? Your skills can help seniors live independently in their homes - our clients need occasional help with projects such as painting, small repairs, gutter cleaning, and more. Your help will make a huge difference in the lives of seniors who struggle with household projects.
Must pass a background check
Able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds in a caring, courteous manner
Able to complete the tasks assigned - may involve using tools, lifting heavy objects, and using ladders.
Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
Make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
- Janitorial Maintenance
- Home Repair
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Footcare Volunteer
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Fight Hunger - Help Seniors Stay...
- Volunteer Photographer
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Volunteer Attorney
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Communications Internship
- Provide Relief to Primary...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Nursing Assistant
- Event Planning Internship
- Volunteer Driver for Seniors in...
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Outdoor Volunteering - Help...
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Community Outreach Volunteer