Talk with passersby, answer questions and hand out literature as they come to the booth. Shifts are for 2- or 3-hour blocks throughout the four days of the Fair (Thurs. July 20--Sun. July 23). Shift signup will be available closer to the start of the Fair.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours
- Arrive on tiime; comfortable talking with people who stop by the booth.
- Great Lakes Committee assistant
- Internship Coordinator
- In-district Meetings with Local...
- Conservation Committee assistant
- Fundraising assistant
- Executive Committee Member...
- Sierra Club booth at Ann Arbor...
- General office help-Lansing
- Environmental Education...
- Energy campaigns assistant
- Sustainable Agriculture Campaign...
- Development vs environment...
- Gas & Oil extraction research...
- Outings Leader
- 50th Anniversary Committee
- Communications Committee assistant
- Political Committee Members