The Michigan Sierra Club Huron Valley Group (Washtenaw, Monroe, and Lenawee Counties) often sets up information tables at Earth Day celebrations, art fairs, and other events at various times during the year to provide literature and information about issues and Sierra Club activities. We usually schedule 2-3 people for one or two-hour time slots. We would like to set up a list of interested volunteers whom we could contact to determine availability as opportunities arise.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Usually 1-2 hours, plus travel time to event
- Arrive on tiime; comfortable talking with people who stop by the table
- Great Lakes Committee assistant
- Internship Coordinator
- In-district Meetings with Local...
- Outdoor Activity Leader (Michigan)
- Conservation Committee assistant
- Fundraising assistant
- Executive Committee Member...
- redistricting campaign (Michigan)
- Helping with Sierra Club Huron...
- Environmental Education...
- General office help-Lansing
- Energy campaigns assistant
- Sustainable Agriculture Campaign...
- Development vs environment...
- Sierra Club's 2017 Spring Lobby...
- Gas & Oil extraction research...
- Outings Leader
- 50th Anniversary Committee
- Communications Committee assistant