Are you a professional chef interested in an exciting volunteer opportunity? The Promise Neighborhood Family Success Center in Camden, NJ is currently seeking chefs to demonstrate healthy cooking recipes at our Healthy Routes Open Houses this spring. The events will be after 5pm on a week day, and there will be a nutritionist and representatives from the American Heart Association meeting with participants, in addition to a culinary demonstration. We are also planning a healthy eating series, in which a different chef will present each month.
Spanish language skills are a plus! Please contact us if you are interested or if you have any questions.
The Promise Neighborhood Family Success Center is a community-based, family-centered neighborhood gathering place where community residents can go for family support, information, and services. The Promise Neighborhood Family Success Center serves families in a safe and supportive home-like environment designed to strengthen the family unit, build relationships, enrich the lives of community members, and make families and neighborhoods stronger.
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Occasional weekday evenings
- Culinary experience
- Become a Volunteer Advocate for...
- Volunteer your skills and energy...
- Volunteer your time and energy...
- Volunteer as an Anti-Human...
- Dedicate a year of service....
- Inspire a life long love of...
- Volunteer with Head Start!
- Join NJ Teens Who Love to...
- Professional Chefs Needed!
- Are you bilingual? Volunteer as...