Food Bank Helpers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
55 people are interested
Our Community Center distributes donated foods to feed the needy households with items from Second Harvest twice a month (each 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month) between the hours of 8am to 4pm. We are looking for individuals to assist with:
- Unloading small trucks of food from Second Harvest.
- Preparing food boxes
- Assisting clients with boxes to their vehicles, if possible.
- Assisting with the check-in process, as well.
Unfortunately, we have no weekend opportunities available, just Monday - Friday.
If interested please let us know the best way to contact you and you will be contacted via email/phone with further information.
We'll work with your schedule.
1121 S. Causeway Blvd.Jefferson, LA 70121
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be able to lift 35lbs