Food Bank Helpers
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1121 S. Causeway Blvd.Jefferson, LA 70121
Our Community Center distributes donated foods to feed the needy households with items from Second Harvest twice a month (each 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month) between the hours of 8am to 4pm. We are looking for individuals to assist with:
- Unloading small trucks of food from Second Harvest.
- Preparing food boxes
- Assisting clients with boxes to their vehicles, if possible.
- Assisting with the check-in process, as well.
Unfortunately, we have no weekend opportunities available, just Monday - Friday.
If interested please let us know on VolunteerMatch and you will be contacted via email with further information.
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be able to lift 35lbs